CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Arena Logo my first professional project :)


hey ya!!!! here i am with my first project paper illustration for Arena Animation
  this mounted paper illustration  is 25"X65" made up of 5mm paper strips :)
 the project took me 10 days of hard work and excitement, i have taken the
 inspiration ranging from mehendi patterns to Warli painting........ i simply loved working on it :)) 



                                                                 
                                                           








5 comments:

Kavitha Vadhri

Wow excellent

zub momi

This is stunning...love your quilling :)

Unknown

Thaaannkkksss a lot :)

Sudha

Pretty gorgeous creation. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

ManuK

Excellent work, Shweta! Happy I discovered your blog on Quilling Cafe!

Happy Quilling!
Manuela

Post a Comment